Faced with the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. This is why the FMFP site is committed to ensuring that the personal data processing carried out complies with the general data protection regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Fabien Mauro from FMFP – 379 Rue Maréchal Lyautey, Résidence Blue Horizon, 83600 Fréjus - France
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data (surname, first name, email address, etc.) when you :
- complete a FMFP form on our website,
- contact us by email, phone or any other means.
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes :
- Manage your requests, your questions
- Manage our commercial relationship (order, invoice)
- Manage the website (presentation, organization, statistics)
- Send you, with your agreement when the regulations so require, personalized messages: news.
- Respond to your possible requests to exercise rights in relation to your personal data (see the section on « your rights »)
PERSONAL DATA CONSERVATION TIME
In accordance with the regulations, we are committed to only keeping your personal data for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes.
In order to calculate these retention periods, we rely in particular on the following criteria :
- The duration of your contract, if you have concluded a contract,
- The time necessary to process your request or complaint,
- Your interest in our messages (information, offers),
- The need to keep a certain history of your interactions with us, for the proper management of our commercial relationship,
- Our legal or regulatory obligations.
We are required to keep, in an archive, some of your personal data in order to be able to respond to any legal action, for the limitation period provided for by the applicable legislation.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with partners and when we use service providers, in order to process all or part of your personal data, to the extent necessary to perform the tasks entrusted to them.
Your data is hosted on servers located in the European Economic Area (EEA).Finally, we may need to communicate your personal data to third parties in order to comply with any legal obligation or administrative or court decision.
YOUR RIGHTS: ACCESS, WITHDRAWAL AND OPPOSITION
We are committed to recognizing a right of access and rectification to data subjects wishing to consult, modify or even delete information concerning them.
You have several rights regarding the processing of your personal data :
- A right of access to your personal data, that is to say the right to receive a copy,
- A right of rectification, if your data turns out to be incorrect or out of date, which will allow us to comply with our obligation to have up-to-date data concerning you,
- A right to erasure (or right to be forgotten) of your personal data, which may be limited with regard to our contractual or legal obligations,
- A right of opposition, subject to justifying reasons relating to your particular situation, and the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in certain cases provided for by regulations,
- A right of opposition to any commercial prospecting,
To exercise these rights, contact us by proving your identity. The exercise of this right will be :
- By post : 379 Rue Maréchal Lyautey, Résidence Blue Horizon, 83600 Fréjus - France
- By mail : mail
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures :
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
- Access management - authorized / concerned person
- Computer backup
- Login password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always some risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.